The Islands of the Fraternal Order of Moai

"I can't think of anyone who would know better about what it means to walk along the lonely street of dreams."

Homepage Homepage    Leadership Leadership    Foundation Foundation    Local Chapters Local Chapters  News News    Events Events   

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gecko Mugs
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:06 am 

Three more reasons why I need to win the lottery!! ... dZViewItem ... dZViewItem ... dZViewItem

and then he says.......August 2005 "Da Gecko presents you da latest "Legends of Exotica" tiki mug design....... "VOODOO" A Tribute to the Exotic Sounds of Robert Drasnin.

Take home our newest celebrated legend at da Hukilau this year in Florida!! Mr. Drasnin will be performing this year so make sure you get a picture of yourself with the legend and your new mug.

T'anks to Jeff Central for da help and Tiki Kaliki for da last minute (Hawaiian take it easy) hook up of letting braddah Jeff get a spot for da limited artist proof mugs of 30 pieces. I'll be providing a special one for your auction to help you towards next years show also. Mahalo also to da special exotica artist that da L.O.E mug will be paying tribute to. Da mugs will be shipped out to Florida just in time and will be sold by my rep Braddah Jeff. Only 30 artist proofs and that's what will be at da show. The artist proof collector tags will be signed by myself and da exotica artist it's paying homage to. Da tag art will be done by da bad man in da swamp, Mr. Doug Horne of Swamp Fire. T'anks plenny to da many more that has helped in this special project. Aloha!

OK JEFF!! I know you are putting one aside for me, ah, how much are they????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:18 pm 
Honui Moai

Ya know? I've always thought Gecko was one of the most talented artists around.
It's neat to see how much his creations have exploded in the last few years.

Unfortunately, I can't afford anything he's selling right now.

"My occupational hazard is my occupations just not around."