The Islands of the Fraternal Order of Moai

"Elevator music for a Brazillian dentist office."

Homepage Homepage    Our Charities Our Charity    Our Supporters Our Supporters    Regional Chapters Our Local Chapters  News News    GalleryGallery    Calendar Events   

Calendar FOM Calendar    Gallery Event Galleries    Join Our Mailing List Join Our Mailing List 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm 
Tourist

Riptide wrote:
Reverend Chuck wrote:
For the first time, the Reverend Chuck Allen will be in attendance at Ohana. Looking forward to it!

No way! It'll be great to see you there Chuck. Btw, will you be in attendance at the Porkapalooza 3?

Bwa Ha Ha Haaaaaaa!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 pm 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

Oh Hell Yeah!!!! Looking forward to seeing you at Ohana, Chuck!!

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:29 pm 
Tourist

Greetings!
Does anyone know if the Ohana pig roast/dinner and evening show will be inside or outdoors by the pool?
Thanks wava5k

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

Personal Statement: Sorry in advance
Weather permitting, it'll be outside.

See ya at the lake!

Sent from the Cellular Hive Mind using Tapatalk

"The Internet is where anyone can go to shit out their boring lives in hopes someone will stare into the toilet while it flushes away."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:15 pm 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

We've got Ohana promo bits for ya - if you'd like support Ohana by helping get the word out & helping more people find the crazy fun that is Ohana, display these wherever you see fit!

Spread the Ohana Love far & near, please! :mrgreen:
Just use whichever one will show-up better on your background or whichever you like the best.

BIG BIG MAHALOZ go out to Savage Patty for the Banners & also just because she ROCKS!!!!!!

Download HERE by clicking on each image - they are full size & larger than they appear in the images below:

Attachment:
Ohanabanner2.jpg

Attachment:
Ohanabanner1.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:01 pm 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

Whoops! Forgot to post this for those who don't get the emails (y u no get emails?) here is a copy of S4E5 (its long, but its all about the awesomeness of the room crawl! Worth a read imho):

Ahoy!!!

More news for you from the Barg-Cave on ice-planet Hoth:

#1) We have back up hotels in place for those who didn’t get rooms at the Tiki. As mentioned before, we’ve got the Ft William Henry, but now we’ve got the Holiday Inn Turf (right across the street) on board as well! All the info is on the webpage: http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/ohana/event.php Do NOT wait to book one of these hotels. Rooms are VERY limited, as we are there for the start of the summer season this year. I can’t stress it enough. Book a room as soon as you can.

#2) If you haven’t bought your Ohana tickets yet, you may want to think about getting that done too. Soon. The event is over half way sold out, and the Kick-Off Boat trip is already over ¾ full!! Don’t delay, buy today! http://fraternalorderofmoai.org/ohana/tickets.php Seriously, once we’re full, that’s it. Tickets will be cut off once we’re at capacity, so don’t get left out of the fun, or left standing on the dock!

#3) We need you (and some of your closest friends) to host a room for the room crawl!! Mix your drink, put out the tip jar, and wow the crowd with your host/hostess skills!! Contact Rev. Thumper at geoffb91@gmail.com to get in on the action!!. (More info on this below)

#4) Because more than a few of you have asked, YES, our old pal Squid is once again designing an event mug for us, and YES, once again its absolutely amazing. And to continue the yesing, YES, it will only be available to Ohana attendees (until after the event), and YES, if you have purchased tickets you will be able to pre-order the mug. More on the mug front (and maybe a little sneak preview) coming really soon.

And there’s much more to come on everything!!! Sooooon.

Mahalos to those who have already purchased tickets, and as always, we’ll see ya at the Lake!!

-Bargoyle
www.LuauAtTheLake.com

<Deploy Babble in 3….2…..1…..>

Ok, much to discuss, but I’ll break it down over the next few emails. I don’t want these things to get overwhelming, and we certainly don’t want to email you to the point of annoyance. Close, but juuuust shy of annoyance. Too late? Ok, I’ll hold em back from now on. I promise. Really. Pinky swear. No more than 3 a week. No? ok, tw- no huh? Ok, fine. Once a week. Probably less. A lot less. All this rambling takes a lot out of me!

Ok, for this one I want to talk about the Room Crawl (hosts in particular…we’ll get into crawler’s etiquette in a later email).

Sooooo, what has two thumbs and freaking LOVES the room crawl? Oh yeah, this guy right here!!

And I know you do too! Well, I’m assuming about the thumbs, but I KNOW you love the crawl too!

If you’ve joined us before, you already know that the crawl is one of the best parts of Ohana. If you haven’t joined us in the past, basically it’s a bunch of fellow tikiphiles who graciously open the doors to their room (Or set up a table in front of it) and serve some of the most creative, delicious, fantabulous drinks/snacks/goodies you’ve ever had, all during the downtimes on Friday when the bands are changing over. Friday is the “party night”, and the crawl hosts make it like a dozen little parties within a party!! It’s a multiparty party eating its own party-tail into an infinite party of party proportions! Party!!

OK, you get the picture. Its pretty much the sauce on the awesome that is Ohana.

And our hosts do this out of their love of tiki, the event, the people, and their undying Aloha spirit. It is truly moving how much creativity they (you!!) all bring, and it really helps make the event live up to its name. Ohana is family, and nowhere is it more apparent than on Friday night when everyone mingles en mass, spurred on by our amazing hosts. So, if you’re crawling, be sure to TIP each room you go to. Show the love back with a couple bucks.

Now, maybe you’ve crawled in the past years, and you’re ready to step up and host? If so, awesome!! Good for you! Hosting a crawl room is the absolute easiest way to meet just about everyone at the event, forge some new life-long friendships, have a ton of fun, and help keep the event going as the special weekend that it is. If you’re ready to take the plunge reach out to the Reverend at geoffb91@gmail.com and let him know. And a few words of advice to potential hosts:

#1 Don’t feel that you have to go overboard with décor. Some of our guests are operating at a level that just floors me year after year. Broadway sets and stagecraft have nothing on these folks, but don’t feel you need to “keep up with the Joneses”. Case in point, my favorite room I co-hosted was “The Ironic Tiki Room” with just a handful of the worst chain-store tiki décor we could find strewn haphazardly around the room (but with a killer drink!). I thought it was hilarious. Someday I’m going to take it to the next level. I keep saying that if I had the time to host a room during Ohana it would be nothing but black sheets on the floor, walls, and ceiling with a single exposed light bulb over a vat of cocktails, while I sit in a folding lawn chair in the corner wearing boxers and a white tank top. The “Shut Up, Drink It, And Get The F*ck Out Room”. Ah, someday…. Anyway, for your room, go as over the top, or as minimalist as you want!! Its your room. Do what you want. The mere fact that you’re hosting and helping out the event makes you aces in everyone’s book, regardless of your décor. Just make sure that drink kicks ass. ;) lol.

#2 Don’t feel that you need to stick with a “tiki” theme. The entire resort is tiki!! We’ve got tiki out the wazoo!! Feel free to show us another side of yourself! Rock-a-billy, hot rods, pin ups, monster movies… there is soooo much that fits right along with Tiki. Hell, even if it doesn’t “fit” it still fits!!! The “Star Wars, Legos, Batman, and Black Sabbath Room” would be a room you couldn’t drag me out of without tranquillizer darts…just sayin’. I mean, everyone has diverse interests. Feel free to show them off! Or, if you’d like to stay on theme and make the place that much tikier for the night/weekend, that’s awesome as well!! More than awesome! Double-Plus-Amesome!!

#3 Get some help! No, not the kind of mental health help I’m obviously in desperate need of, I mean help as in grab a couple friends to help you out. Share the load with mixing and decorating beforehand. And with the rooms only open for an hour and a half during the crawl (although you’re welcome to re-open after the crawl for a late night free-for-all) if you have a couple of folks to help, you can take “shifts” so you all still get to see the other rooms!

#4 Go by YOUR schedule. Mix as much or as little of a drink as you’re comfortable with. When it runs out, you close your doors. Or if you have extra, you’ll have lots of new best friends late night and/or Saturday! Make a snack to go with your cocktail… or don’t. Again, its your room. You’re the host. All we ask is that you open on time for the slot you’re in, and that you close by the time that slot is over. That’s it. The rest is entirely up to you! It IS a good idea to have your drink pre-mixed however. Waiting to “live-mix” a drink for each person makes for a loooong room line that never goes down. If you make a big old batch of your drink that’s easy to serve, everything flows a lot better. Plus, between now and June, you get to make and test out big old VATS of drinks!! If you need a taste tester, I’m available most Sunday afternoons now that football season is over. (After this Sunday, of course).

#5 Relax and have fun!! Cause that’s what its all about.

Keep in mind that the crawl doesn’t happen without YOU, our hosts, and its truly a “more the merrier” kind of activity. So, what are you waiting for? Step on up and help make this year’s Ohana even better than last years! A tall order, I know, but we can do it! And you can help!!

And again, super huge mega thanks to all those who have hosted in the past. We hope you’ll grace us with your hospitality again. And hopefully we’ll see some new hosts this year as well!!!

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to fight crime. To the Barg--wait. FIGHT crime!?!?!? Is that right? Or is supposed to be “off to commit crime”? I’m not sure. I’ll decide on the way. To the Bargmobile, chum!!!!

"The Internet is where anyone can go to shit out their boring lives in hopes someone will stare into the toilet while it flushes away."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:22 am 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

Hey folks,

Looks like LAST CALL on boat tickets. We've got VERY FEW left, so if you can join us on Thursday, now is the time to jump on them. You can buy your Ohana ticket at the same time, or if cash is tight (I know the feeling) just buy the boat tickets now so you dont miss out, and buy the Ohana tickets on the next paycheck.

Mahalo! And we'll see ya at the Lake!!

www.LuauAtTheLake.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 am 
Kere

Personal Statement: dancin about architecture
the last item i need for my thursday evening ensemble goes up on ebay this sunday. hope i get it. then i'll be 100% ready!!! :fez:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 pm 
Kere

Personal Statement: LIGHTS OUT!
Johnny Dollar wrote:
the last item i need for my thursday evening ensemble goes up on ebay this sunday. hope i get it. then i'll be 100% ready!!! :fez:

The dress or the curly wig?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:32 pm 
Honui Moai

Personal Statement: TFFU
Bargoyle wrote:
I keep saying that if I had the time to host a room during Ohana it would be nothing but black sheets on the floor, walls, and ceiling with a single exposed light bulb over a vat of cocktails, while I sit in a folding lawn chair in the corner wearing boxers and a white tank top. The “Shut Up, Drink It, And Get The F*ck Out Room”.
Now this remains a great idea (not to mention CHEAP) but I keep thinking that even this needs to be taken further: build a stoop out of cheap lumber, give it one coat of crap paint and take a hatchet to it so it's really decrepit. Position it outside the room--you don't even get to go in. Have POTT and Turbo sit on said stoop in wifebeaters, preferably food-stained, with a cooler between them. You approach, they say "what the f---do you want?" and you ask for the room crawl drink. After they stop laughing, they reach into the cooler, remove a Natty Bo, crack it, take a belt and pass it over to you. Cup, what cup? Comes in a can. For a bonus they'll put out a cigarette in the can. Call it the Greenmount Ave Room. I don't think my OHANA crawl experience is complete until this one sees the light of day. :D

CQ
RMS
Vote for Quad

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:21 pm 
Kere

turbogod wrote:
Johnny Dollar wrote:

The dress or the curly wig?

i got something curly for ya :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:13 am 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

Because folks have asked who-all is gonna be at Ohana this year selling awesomeness, and because it got kinda buried in the email blast yesterday, lets chat about Sponsors and Vendors and Auctions, oh my!!!

Two words: Bring Cash. Or credit cards. Or a check book. Ok, nine words.

Yes, the tiki-starved North East will once again be inundated with pure amazing for sale/auction all day Saturday!

The SILENT AUCTION will be back, with one-of-a-kind goodies and more cool stuff than you can shake a tiki pole at, with 100% of the proceeds going to charity!! Take the time to check out all the items our friends, hosts, sponsors, and vendors have donated, and place your bid on the special tiki item of your dreams!

And as much as we’d like you to donate ALL of your cash at the Silent Auction buying killer cool stuff that benefits the EIF, I should probably tell you to save some money for the amazing Vendors we’ll have on site this year!

Here’s a list to get you salivating:

SPONSORS (Most of whom will be onsite with products to buy, win, sample,or share!)

Brinley Gold Rum ( http://www.brinleygoldrum.com )
Frankies Tiki Room ( http://www.frankiestikiroom.com )
Royer ( http://www.royercorp.com )
Barritts Ginger Beer ( http://www.barrittsgingerbeer.bm )
El Dorado Rum ( http://www.theeldoradorum.com )
Denizen Rum ( http://www.denizenrum.com )
Santa Teresa Rum ( http://www.ronsantateresa.com )
Velveteen Lounch Kitsch-en ( http://www.velveteenloungekitsch-en.com )
Fee Brothers ( http://www.feebrothers.com )
Grace Black Vintage ( http://www.etsy.com/shop/graceblackvintage )
SquidArt.com ( http://www.squidart.com )
Bols ( http://www.bolscocktails.com )
Tiki Magazine ( http://www.tikimagazine.com )
Cats Like Us ( http://catslikeus.com )
DeTiki ( http://delandtiki.com )

And before I go any further, a HUGE tip of the fez to the folks in that list above. Without our Sponsors, Ohana simply would not be possible. For reals. Support these folks in any way you can, and be sure to give ‘em a nice “Mahalo!” during the event! Check out the webpage for all the cool bells & whistles and links to their sites (in case I mistyped something above): http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/oha ... orship.php

VENDORS
Velveteen Lounge Kitsch-en
Cats Like Us
Barritt’s Ginger Beer
Taboo Island
DeTiki
Grace Black Vintage
Fashion Tramp
Rum Sample Table
Tortutga Tile Works
Baby’s First Tiki
Brazen Betties
Tiki East
Lucky Flagg Boutique
Lake Tiki
Old Clothes
Zanti Jewelry

You can get all the skinny on the vendors on the webpage as well at : http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/ohana/vendors.php

Look for all the action out under the Big Top, rain or shine (Seriously… we’ve got a GIANT tent to cover the entire vending area, so no worries about weather. And since we’re finally prepared, that means it won’t rain, but it’ll be nice and shaded and cool under there!)

Holy crapnuggets that’s quite a list!!

And I think I typed “Rum Sample” in there? Is that right? Free Rum? Two of my favorite words put together in a two word sentence!?!?!?!? Can someone double-check that? Caroline, is that corre…. It is? Really? You’re not just messing with me right? Hmmmm.

Ok, so uhhh, emergency meeting with our Volunteers!! I may be uhhh… “unavailable” for most of Saturday, so we’ll have to re-divide some of the responsibilities here. We’ll figure it out at the next meeting. :thumbsup:

That’s all folks!

See ya at the Lake!!!

-bargoyle

http://www.LuauAtTheLake.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:57 pm 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

More random non-sense from the voices that control me from inside my head via the latest email blast:

Hola Gatos y Pollos!!

Me llamo Bargoyle. ….uhhh… Donde esta casa de Pepe? Mucho Gusto!!! Feliz Cinco De Mayo!!!

Huh? Its April!?!?!?!?

Ok, nevermind, I’m not doing this email in Spanish, #1 because I’m supposed to keep everything short, simple, and understandable, #2 I’m off by a month for the 5th of May holiday, and #3 because I’ve pretty much exhausted my entire vocabulary of the espanol. (plus I don’t know how to make that little N-with-a-hat thing in this email program.)

So, today… La Musica!!!!

As you know, the music is a big part of Ohana. It sets the mood for the weekend, and whether you’re right up front and grooving out to it, or letting it wash over you from the back row, its all amazing, and we’ve got some super talented folks bringing the jams this year!

Confirmed so far, in no particular order (and be sure to check out the webpage for sample music clips and more info on each act!):

Waitiki - We are thrilled that they’re joining us again, and with the Professor living back in Hawaii, this is quite possibly the only time most of us will get to see them in 2012. Pull a seat up close and get your bird-calls ready for the masters of modern day exotica. B’wana!!!!

Thee Swank Bastards - All the way from Vegas, bringing their wacky, wild underground sound to the shores of Lake George for the first time, the Bastards will rock your socks off…unless you’re barefoot. You’ve been warned!

Pablus - What can I say about this guy? I love this guy. Pablus IS aloha. Period. Always there with a smile, a story, and a song, Pablus’ cherubic voice and haunting ukulele will whisk you away on a tour of sun baked tropical islands and leave you wanting more.

Bamboo Saxotica - These cats have become one of my favorite parts of Ohana! From such humble beginnings, they continue to impress me year after year. Bringing big band exotica, hapa, surf, and fun classics, Bamboo Saxotica always has a few tricks and surprises up their sleeves. Prepare to be dazzled!

9th Wave - Sure, 9th Wave rocks the surf, spy, sci-fi, exotica thing but more than that, these folks are Ohana staples because they bring the Aloha, big time. Super great folks in a Kick-Ass band, don’t be surprised to see them pop up with a surprise acoustic jam, or tasty snack treats!

Hurricane Hattie - Ok, not THE Hurricane Hattie (she passed many moons ago) but the next best thing, as Velveteen Lounge presents an homage to the ribald entertainer who once called The Tiki Resort home. Hattie’s coming home again, don’t miss it!

The Granite Tiki - Last, and certainly not least, the hardest working man at Ohana, The Granite Tiki. As if fronting Bamboo Saxotica and running the sound for ALL the bands wasn’t enough, Granite brings his amazing uke-sylings to the Paradise Lounge on Saturday afternoon. Grab a drink, take a load off, and let Granite take the wheel. I guarantee you’ll enjoy the ride.

More!!! We’ll have great exotica, Hawaiian, surf, etc on the stage PA at all times, we’ve stocked the juke box in the Tiki’s lounge with classic 45s, and you never know when a uke jam is going to break out. Add in some late night sing-a-longs at the drive-in movies, and the music truly doesn’t stop until you do.

As I mentioned above, you can get the whole skinny (and hear some tunes!) on the website at: http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/oha ... inment.php

Can’t wait to see you all at the Lake!!

Peace & Love, Peace & Love,
Bargoyle

www.LuauAtTheLake.com

ps. Buy tickets here: http://fraternalorderofmoai.org/ohana/tickets.php

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 pm 
Matu'u

Personal Statement: Conch ceviche.
That's some quality babble there, Bargoyle. I am in awe of the voices in your head.

-Rev

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:03 pm 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

In case you're wondering what y'all will be doing during the FUN & FABULOUS weekend that is Ohana Luau at the Lake, we've posted-up the tentative, but mostly final schedule up on the Ohana website.

Check out all the fun HERE:
http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/ohana/schedule.php

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:23 pm 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

Did someone say Cocktail Contest Info?

No?

I dont care, I'm posting it anyway.

From the last email blast (sorry if you got this one 3 or 4 times... my mail server went a bit mental)
bargoyle's crazy head voices wrote:
Aloha Everybody!!!!

For those who went to the Rum Renaissance or Hukilau or Mojave Oasis, welcome back!! And color me jealous!

Seeing all the pics online makes me pine for a nice tiki weekender. Luckily, there happens to be one coming up in June (segue!!!).

And what better time to hit you all up to buy your Ohana tickets than when you’re basking in the afterglow of a tiki event?? You wanna do that again, right? But don’t want to wait until next year you say??? Never fear!! We’ve got you covered!!

Ok, for real, we’re about ¾ sold out, and as I’ve stated before, there IS a cap on attendance. Once its sold out, that’s it.

No “day of” ticket sales, no “Oh, I already have a room, but I forgot to buy my ticket”, etc. I wish we could, but by including the meal in our event, we need a solid head-count and need to keep it. So, now is the time to buy those Ohana tickets before they’re all gone!!

You can get them here: http://fraternalorderofmoai.org/ohana/tickets.php along with more info on the whole weekend. Once again its shaping up to be something pretty wild/special.

Which brings me to today’s topic….

What would Ohana be without the often imitated, never duplicated, awesome packed-ilated, Cocktail Contest??

Talk about wild & special!!!!

That’s right, its back! And once again, its your chance to compete against amateur mixologists from around the globe in a quest for glory, a killer hand-carved trophy from Lake Tiki, and bragging rights.

The Cocktail Contest will be on Saturday afternoon (before the entertainment starts), the number of entries will be limited (we don’t want to tie the judges up all day), and as usual, drinks will be judged on taste, use of sponsor products, and presentation.

Oh, and remember that you only have 5 minutes to present your drink. You can live mix it right there and then, or if you want, you can pre-mix it and use your 5 minutes for a history of the drink, how you came up with it, or dramatic reading of a poem you wrote in 8th grade when Jenny Watkins rejected your offer to take her to the school dance even though she was like totally flirting with you in like EVERY Biology class , and that time you walked her home you totally held hands, and what makes her so special anyway? Mommy says I’m handsome AND funny AND smart, and ANY woman would be lucky…LUCKY!! to get a chance to go dancing with me…errr you… I mean.

So yeah, anyway... Five minutes.

If you want to enter, or just want more info, the lovely and talented Kristiki will be heading up the contest this year. Go ahead and contact her at: kristy.bronner@gmail.com

Doesn’t cost anything to inquire. In fact, it doesn’t cost anything to enter!!! Cause that’s how we roll, Lake George style.

And remember, you can get all the latest at the website: http://www.LuauAtTheLake.com And be sure to “like” us on the facepage and tweeter and all that stuff you crazy kids are into these days.

As always, we’ll see ya at the Lake,

Bargoyle

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:44 pm 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

& our latest Ohana Postcard art for your viewing pleasure....

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 am 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

From Thursday/Friday's email. Sorry folks. I'm still having some email issues. Trying to get my inbox "unstuck", but right now I'm not getting of the emails you send. Feel free to PM me here or over on facebook in the meantime.

Now on to the good stuff

OHANA Email: S4:E9 The one about the mug...

Quote:
AloooooooooooooooooooooooooHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No big ramble today folks, just a quick note to let you know that as an attendee, you can get your Ohana mug RIGHT NOW!!!

Ok, not physically get it, but pre-order it, and pick it up at the event.

We only make 100 of these, and they are ONLY available to attendees, one per person.

Pre-order now to make sure you don’t get left out in the cold when they sell out!!

You can snag ‘em here: http://fraternalorderofmoai.org/ohana/ohana_mug.php

Once again, Squid nailed a great old school look and feel on a classic 3-panel bucket mug featuring two of the most iconic tikis from the Tiki Resort.

Check it out:

Pretty sick huh?

And it holds a NICE amount of Mai Tai, Navy Grog, or whatever your favorite beverage is. It also makes a great pencil/pen holder on your desk at work!!

So, whatcha waiting for? Go get yours now! http://fraternalorderofmoai.org/ohana/ohana_mug.php

And then you can see more of Squid’s work (AFTER you order your mug) at his site:
http://www.squidart.com

And be sure to bug him to come to Ohana this year. He’s “on the fence”… lets push him over!

Also I can’t forget our buddy Max over at Taboo Island, who is physically making and firing all of these mugs (and doing a kick ass job!!) He’ll be at Ohana too, with all sorts of killer stuff for sale, but if you can’t wait, check out Taboo Island here:
http://www.tabooisland.com

If you havent bought your Ohana tickets yet (why u wait so long?), go get em on the website: http://www.LuauAtTheLake.com
... And once you buy a ticket, you can buy a mug!! That’s a win-win!

Thanks for all your continued support, and as always, we’ll see ya at the lake!!!

-Bargoyle-
http://www.LuauAtTheLake.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:55 am 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

Last call folks!!!

Ohana tickets and mugs...

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast call!!!!

20 mugs left... even less Ohana tickets left!!!

Buy now or cry later.

www.LuauAtTheLake.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:08 am 
Honui Moai

Personal Statement: Drink? Jet Pilot!!!
Luau time, open all the doors and let you into the our world
Luau time, turn all the lights down over boy and every girl
Luau time, one more call for alcohol, so stock up your rum or beer
Luau time, don't stay home, come on over here!

Apologies to Green Day

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 pm 
Kere

the mighty OZ wrote:

Apologies to Green Day

You may have to apologize to Green Day again since Semisonic wrote that craptacular tune.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:28 am 
Honui Moai

Personal Statement: Drink? Jet Pilot!!!
turbogod wrote:
the mighty OZ wrote:

Apologies to Green Day

You may have to apologize to Green Day again since Semisonic wrote that craptacular tune.

I'll just apologize to anyone with good taste and leave them out of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:05 am 
Kere

HAH

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 am 
Tetu Tiki Gogoro

A little bird told me that there is a room or two available at the Tiki.

If you're staying offsite, and want to switch over to where the action is, NOW is your chance.

Dont delay. Call them now. 518-668-5744

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 am 
Kere

operators are standing by.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next